Actions

Work Header

This Mystery Box

Summary:

Flirtacia and her friends bring a huge box into the kingdom of Lilliput and asks Gary to open it for them because they want to know about its secrets.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

"Say,Gary?Would you come over here for a little bit?There's something that we need to show you!",that was what a beautiful blonde maiden named Flirtacia had said before a giant sized human whose name happens to be Gary Gulliver had walked into the tiny kingdom of Lilliput with his dog Tagg,looked at a huge box with the words 'Property Of Marvel Comics' on the top and asked,"How did that get here?"That was when the beautiful daughter of King Pomp himself had answered,"That's easy,Gary.Eager,Bunko and Glum had brought it here from the same beach where we had found you and Tagg.Could you help us open this mystery box?We need to see what secrets it contains."

And after he had rolled his eyes and laughed,Gary had placed his giant hands on the box and said,"No,Flirtacia.There are no secrets inside that box.Let me show you.",before he had opened the box and taken out the latest issues of The Amazing Spider-Man,The Incredible Hulk and other Marvel Superheroes titles which had made a confused Bunko ask,"What are these things?Captain Leech's secret dirty tricks reports?"

"No,Bunko.These are comic books.You see,I had used to read these when I was a little kid back where I had came from.Seeing these in my hands does remind me of home.",that was what Gary had said to the natives of Lilliput before he had looked down at them and asked,"Would you like to read one with me?"And after the curious Lilliputians had said 'yes' to him,Gary had carefully sat himself down,placed his little friends on his shoulder and started reading one of the comic books from the box.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.