Actions

Work Header

What's Wrong With Me?

Summary:

After returning home from a workout session in which he and Captain America nearly kill each other,Thunderstrike suddenly realizes that he really is not in full control of the power within the Bloodaxe.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was after a certain superpowered blonde male known to the world at large as Thunderstrike had left the Avengers Mansion and used his mystical mace to fly him straight to his apartment that he had tapped it down on the floor and allowed its power to transform him back into a crippled architect named Eric Masterson,who had sat down on a bed in the bedroom,looked at himself in the mirror and said to himself,"What's wrong with me?At first,I had figured that since I had defeated Bloodaxe,I would be able to control the power within that ax of his!"

That was before he had looked at the weapon of the defeated Bloodaxe,let out a sigh and said,"I can not believe what you had nearly made me do today!And also,to the other Avengers!I mean,I know full well that Captain America is suppossed to be like a rock!But after that little stunt you had pulled on us at the mansion,I'm not so sure anymore!"

Then,after he had looked at his watch,Eric had put on his jacket,turned his eyes toward the ax one more time and said,"I had decided to keep you in this apartment until I get back and figure out what to do with you!In the meantime,I have to go see my son at my ex-wife's house!And believe me,the last thing I really want to do when we get into a heated arguement in front of Kevin would be to use you to chop Marcy into tiny pieces which would really give me no choice but to wave what's left of my sanity goodbye!",before he had stormed out of the apartment and left the Bloddaxe behind.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.