Actions

Work Header

This Is Your Last Chance

Summary:

While Perry chews Jimmy out for not getting a photo of Superman for The Daily Planet's anniversary edition,The Man Of Steel swoops in and helps Jimmy out of that jam.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was a day like any other in the city of Metropolis with the exception of one office in The Daily Planet building where Perry White had looked at Jimmy Olsen straight in the eye and yelled,"I'M TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW,OLSEN!THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO GET AT LEAST ONE PHOTO OF SUPERMAN FOR THE PLANET'S ANNIVERSARY EDITION OR I WILL...!"

But just as he was about to say one more word,the mighty Man Of Steel had zoomed into the office and said,"Sorry I'm late,Jimmy.Ready to take my picture?",which had made a relieved Jimmy to aim his camera at Superman and answered,"You bet,Superman!",before he had snapped the photo just in time for Lois Lane to step into the office and ask,"See,Jimmy?I've told you that there's nothing to worry about because Superman always comes through.Right,Superman?"

"You sure are,Lois.Well,I better get myself back to work.See you later.",that was what Superman had said before zooming out of Perry's office just before Clark Kent had stepped in and asked,"Did you want to see me,Perry?"That was before Lois had looked at Clark and asked,"Where were you,Clark?You just missed Superman."

And after a smiling Jimmy had said,"And he had allowed me to take his picture for the Planet's anniversary edition!I wish he's still here right now because I really do want to thank him for helping me out of that mess.",Clark had turned from his Daily Planet co-workers,winked and thought to himself,*You're welcome,Jimmy.*,before he had rejoined his friends in working on the anniversary edition of a certain great metropolitan newspaper which--like Superman himself--is able to call the entire city of Metropolis its home.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.