Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
299
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
33
Hits:
4,289

Chow Down On Some Hot Wings

Summary:

Sam steps into Carly's apartment with an invitation to eat some hot wings with her,only to have a tied-up Freddie hop in and demand his money back.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

After she had looked around the apartment and made sure that her older brother Spencer was not home,a young girl named Carly Shay had plopped herself down on the sofa and used the remote to turn the TV set on just before her best friend Samantha Puckett step into the apartment and asked,"Say,Carly?Would you like to go out and chow down on some hot wings with me?"

That had made a confused Carly turn the TV set off and say,"If I'm not mistaken,Sam.Your mom had cut off your allowence after that one stunt you had pulled.Where did you get the money to pay for the hot wings for us?"And sure enough,the answer to Carly's question had appeared in the form of her other good friend Freddie Benson hopping into the apartment with his arms and legs tightly tied by a large piece of rope.

And after he had looked at Sam straight in the eyes and said,"Give me my money back,Sam!",Carly had gotten off the sofa,rolled her eyes and said,"I should've known!",before she had gone into the kitchen to get a pair of large scissors and use them to cut the rope off of Freddie while he had kept on demanding his money back from Sam.

That had only resulted in Sam raising her hand and saying,"On second thought,Carly.I'll just go chow down on those hot wings by myself.Later."And after she had left the apartment,Freddie had rolled his eyes and asked,"Why me,Carly?Why does Sam always pick on me?",only to have Carly put her hand on Freddie's shoulder and say,"Look at it this way,Freddie.She didn't beat you up first."

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.