Actions

Work Header

Some Stupid Macho Guy Code

Summary:

Chad sits in his dressing room and looking depressed before Sonny walks in and asks about the sheet of paper in his hands.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was on the Thrid day of March that a talented young star of MacKenzie Falls whose name happens to be Chad Dylan Cooper was sitting in his dressing room looking at something on a sheet of paper and feeling downright depressed before one of the So Random cast had stepped into the room,cleared her throat and asked,"Say,Chad?Would you like to join a certain girl from Green Bay,Wisconsin for some lunch?"

And after he had looked up and noticed that a beautiful young maiden named Allison Munroe was standing in front of him with a concerned look on her face,Chad had gotten up,placed his hands on her arms and said,"I really am sorry to do this to you,Sonny.It's just that I don't feel like having lunch with anybody right now,okay?"But just as he was about to show her the door,Sonny had placed her hand on Chad's chest and said,"No,Chad.I'm not going to let some stupid macho guy code get in the way of letting you tell me what is wrong with you today.Does it have something to do with today's mail?"

That had made Chad let out a sigh and handed the obituary of his parents to Sonny,who had read the whole thing and said,"Oh,God!So,when's the funeral?",before he had turned towards a window and answered,"Tomorrow.I just don't know how to keep on living after...!",which had caused Sonny to place her hands on Chad's chest and her head on his back and say,"Believe me,Chad.As long as there's a song in your heart,your parents will always be with you.",before Chad had kissed Sonny so deeply on the lips.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.