Actions

Work Header

This Isn't Going To Work

Summary:

As soon as both Frank and Marie had arrived at their son's house for dinner,Ray decides to become a mediator and help both of his parents with their latest problem.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

"This isn't going to work,Ray!I know for a fact that once we get your parents together in the same room,it'll turn into a total disaster!",that was what a skeptical Debra Barone had said to her husband while they were taking food out of the kitchen and into the dining room and before he had placed his hands on her arms and said,"Look,Debra.Just relax,okay?"

That was before someone had knocked on the front door and caused Ray to open it just in time for his father Frank to step into the house and say,"Good!I'm not late!Let's eat!",only to have Ray clear his throat and say,"Before we do,Dad.There's something that we need to tell you first."

And after a second knock,Ray had opened the front door again to let his mother Marie step into the house,give Frank a nasty look and ask,"Ray,what is this monster doing here?",which had forced Ray to place himself in-between his two parents and say,"Okay!I know that what I had done was a really dirty trick and I'm sorry!But there's no escaping the fact that you guys still love each other!Am I right?"

But after they had stared at each other for a couple of minutes,Marie had moved a little closer to Frank,looked at him straight in the eyes and said in a loud voice,"I WANT A DIVORCE!",which had made a smiling Frank give her a salute and yell,"YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND!",before she had stormed out of the house and Marie had looked at a shocked Ray,let out a sigh and asked,"See that,Ray?I've told you that it wasn't going to work!"

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.