Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Summary: This is more than song fan fiction – the characters actively use songs and the lyrics contained in the songs as messages to each other. Hope you enjoy. Full lyrics available on request.
    Feedback welcome!!
    Disclaimers: The characters and show all belong to Joss Whedon, Fox, Mutant Enemy, Kuzui, and God only knows who else. The storyline, however, is the sole property of the author. This story cannot be sold or used for profit in any way. Copies of this story may be made for private use only and must include all disclaimers and copyright notices.
    Lyrics: the lyrics contained in this work are copyrighted and are used without permission but no harm is intended.
    F/F romance: the story assumes a loving and sexual relationship between people of the same and opposite gender . If this offends or is illegal for you, then please leave. Come back when you are older, have an open mind, moved, or changed your laws.
    Spoilers: This takes place somewhere in Season 6. Rating: R
    Buffy died and was brought back and isn't happy about it and took up with Spike. Willow and Tara are still together though, having found a new and interesting topic to hold their attention other than Willow's casual use of magic. My first real attempt at straight sex. Be kind.
    Rating: R (US), 15 (UK), MA (Australian)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    16,236
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Hits:
    1,256