Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
302
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
16
Hits:
725

Unable To Sleep One Night

Summary:

The Author of this story decides to go to Taco Bell in order to cure his insomnia,only to have him spot a beautiful woman looking for a missing earring on the floor.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

I was unable to sleep one night.And when I had looked at the clock and noticed that it was Midnight,I had decided to go to Taco Bell for something to munch on because I had figured that it might ease my stomach and help me get back to sleep.But as soon as I had walked into the Taco Bell,I had noticed this one woman in a large purple winter coat crawling on her hands and knees like she was looking for something.

And after I had cleared my throat and asked,"Can I help you look for something?",she had looked up at me and I had noticed that she had beared a striking resemblance to Samantha Phillips--Penthouse Magazine's June 1993 Pet Of The Month--before she had let out a sigh and said,"Yes.I've just lost an earring.Could you help me find it please?"Then,after I had looked under a table and spotted the earring that she was looking for,I had picked it up,tapped her on the shoulder and given the earring back to her.

And she was so happy to have the earring back that she had given me a big hug just before we had looked deep into each other's eyes and I had placed her against a wall and kissed her ever so deeply on the lips.But just as we were about to do it in the Taco Bell,a sudden beeping sound had forced me to wake up back in my own apartment and shut the alarm off on my clock before I had slammed my fist down on the pillow and said,"I hate having those stupid dreams!",before I had gotten out of bed and started getting ready to go to work.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.