Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    SPOILERS: None
    SUMMARY: An innocent dinner with the Devil results in a new and twisted scheme on his behalf; can Zeke face up to the challenge?
    RATING: NC-17 (just to be safe)
    DISCLAIMER: The characters of Ezekiel Stone, Rosalyn Stone, Maxine the desk clerk, and the Devil (as portrayed by John Glover on *Brimstone*) do not belong to me in the least. All main characters are copyrighted to Ethan Reiff and Cyrus Voris, who own the rights to the television show *Brimstone*. No profit is being made from this piece of fan fiction.
    Credit must be given in any and all reproductions. This story may not be distributed publically without expressed permission of the author. Events, places, and incidents mentioned are fictitious and any resemblances to any
    persons (living or dead), is purely coincidental. Please send any comments to PollyHammer@yahoo.com; any input is appreciated!
    WARNING: This fanfiction story falls into the genre of 'slash' and portrays explicit sex between two men of legal age. If you are uncomfortable with this, please don't read this story and please don't write and flame me afterwards. That's just silly.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,011
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    6
    Hits:
    1,268