Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
303
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
691

This Great Girl

Summary:

A hunky Cleveland,Ohio native goes into an indoor hot dog stand to have lunch and finds a beautiful maiden having trouble in finding a job.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Look,I know full well that this is a 300 word short story and there is no way of fitting a giant sized love story into it.But you don't have to worry about that because I'm going to write a love at first sight story instead which happens to start on this one February afternoon within the one neighborhood of the city of Cleveland,Ohio where the West Side Market happens to be.

You see,it was while some of the city's residents were sitting at home and watching TV stations like WOIO 19 to get some news on the next day's weather and hope that it would not be a monster like last time that this guy with dark brown hair had stepped into the market and ordered himself some lunch at Johnny's Hot Dog Stand.

And while he was waiting for his order,someone had slammed that day's edition of The Plain Dealer down on the floor which had caused the stud to turn around and notice this great girl crying her eyes out with her hands over her face.He had picked up the newspaper,placed back on the table and said,"Hi.I'm Dylan Shriner.Is there something wrong?"

And after Lisa McClain--that's her name,by the way--had told him that she was looking for a job and found nothing so far,Dylan had paid for her lunch and offered to help her look for a job which had made Lisa look at Dylan and change the expression on her face from sad to happy because she had also found the one person who happens to be the love of her dreams before she had wiped the tears from her eyes and said,"Okay,Dylan.Just one question.Can I have your phone number?"

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.