Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
303
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
19
Hits:
1,205

Cupid Never Takes The Day Off

Summary:

Peg bugs Al when he's about to watch a John Wayne movie marathon on Valentine's Day.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

A hard luck shoe salesman named Al Bundy had sat himself down,opened a can of beer and stared at the TV set with a big smile on his face,only to have that peaceful bliss get shattered when his tartish and obnoxious wife Peg had walked into the living room,sat down next to Al and said,"Oooohhhh,Al!It's Valentine's Day,Kelly and Bud are out doing whatever and there's a sweet smell of love in the air!Do you know what that means?"

"Yes I do,Peg!It means that the John Wayne movie marathon is coming on right now and I don't want to miss a minute of it!",that was the answer that Al had given to Peg before she had turned off the TV and said,"Come on,Al!Have a heart!I know full well that Jefferson and Marcy have the Valentine's Day spirit!What happened to yours?",only to have Al look at Peg and say,"I've lost it when I married you!"

But just as he was about to turn the TV back on,Peg had grabbed him by the arm and dragged him towards the stairs,only to have a terrified Al say,"Whoa,Peg!Wait a minute!Did you forget that Cupid's taking the day off?"That had made a smiling Peg let out a laugh and say,"It's Valentine's Day,Al!That means Cupid never takes the day off!",before she drags poor Al kicking and screaming up the stairs and into the one place that Al would rather not be whenever Peg feels the urge to do something frisky...the bedroom.Oh,well.Look at it this way,Al.At least you have someone who...who would...aaaahhhh...!Whoa,look at the time!Got to go to work!

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.