Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Summary: Stone investigates a string of attacks at various L.A. temples, and encounters one of the most horrible of the 113.
    Disclaimer: I own no one. I am not getting any money for this work, and I don't expect any at all.
    Distribution: To anyone who will take it. Just tell me where it is.
    Feedback: No feedback IS feedback.
    Warning: This work of fiction deals with the greatest modern mass slaughter in the 20th century, not to mention the one who orchestrated the aforementioned killing. If such material offends you, or if you find reading such things either too depressing or too painful, please stop now. And please understand that I do not wish to disrespect those who lost their lives to this tragedy at all.
    And now:....

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,336
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    18
    Hits:
    1,703