Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
422
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
7
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
870

The Miracle Of The Cat

Summary:

Hopefully a funny story about Tony.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Authors Note: I used this site to do a drabble: http:/ prillalar. com /drabbles/

All you do is fill in the blanks.

The Miracle Of The Cat

Tony hated Christmas. He didn't just dislike Christmas, he hated it like a rainbow that casts a happy glow o'er all the land. He loathed it.

Every December, Tony would feel himself getting all Green inside. He refused to put up a Christmas Cast, he snapped at anyone Blue enough to sing a carol in his vicinity, and he never, ever bought anybody any presents.

On December 13, Tony had to go to the mall to buy a Twelve Ball. When he got there, there were so many shoppers pushing Cheerfully around and so much Christmas music blaring Angrily, he thought his Hand would explode.

Finally, he was done. Just outside the door was a Circle woman collecting for charity. Tony never gave to charity, so he started to walk past without a word.

Suddenly, the Circle woman dropped his bells and ran On a rock. There was a Little Cat right in the path of an oncoming truck. But the Circle woman slipped and fell, so now they were both in danger!

Tony rushed out and Bravely pushed them both out of the way. There was a Young bang and then everything went dark.

When Tony woke up, he was in a Brick room. There was a Christmas Cast in the corner and soft carols were playing. Also, Tony's Arm hurt. A lot.

The Circle woman came into the room. "I'm so Nice!" she said. "You're awake. My name is Allison. You saved me from the truck. But your Arm is broken."

Tony hardly knew what to say. Even though there was a Christmas Cast up and his Arm was broken, he felt quite Old, especially when he looked at Allison.

"Your Arm must hurt Before," Allison said. "I think this will help." And she Kicked Tony several times.

Now Tony felt very Old indeed. He didn't hate Christmas at all now. In fact, he loved it. And he loved Allison. "I love you," he said, and kissed Allison Beforehand.

"I love you too," said Allison. Just then, the Cat ran into the room and nuzzled Tony's Leg. "I brought him home with us," Allison said.

"We'll call him Miracle," Tony said. "Our Christmas Miracle."

It was the best Christmas ever.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author anny385.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.