Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
302
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
19
Hits:
736

For The Sunday Brunch

Summary:

A couple get ready for a brunch,only to have an unexpected phone call change those plans.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

As soon as Farrah McKay had woken up on yet another cold February morning and rubbed the sleep from her eyes,she had looked at the clock and said,"Whoa!"That had made her get out of bed,knock on the bathroom door and say,"Don't take too long in there,Peter!We've promised my sister to go with her to a Sunday egg brunch and I don't want her to think that we're the ones who welch on their promises!"

And after Peter York had finished taking his shower,Farrah had gone into the bathroom to take hers while Peter was getting himself dressed for the Sunday brunch just before the phone had rang and Peter had to answer it.Then,after he had hung up the phone gone back into the bedroom with a big smile on his face,a curious Farrah had stepped out of the bathroom after taking her shower and asked,"What's so funny?

"Well,Farrah.You won't believe this.It seems that your sister won't be joining us for that brunch after all.",that was what Peter had said to Farrah before she had given him a hard stare and asked,"What do you mean by that?"That had caused Peter to place a gentle hand on Farrah's shoulder and ask,"Well,do you remember this one guy that she had accidentally bumped into on this one hiking trail last Summer?"

And after she had nodded her head in response to that question,Peter had chuckled and said,"Well,they were not an all night game of Tic Tac Toe,that's for sure!"That had made a wide eyed Farrah put her hands on her chest and ask,"Are you kidding me?I mean,are you seriously kidding me?She's boinging that poor guy?"

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.