Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,095
Chapters:
5/5
Comments:
1
Kudos:
22
Hits:
2,109

The Case Of The Mysterious Man

Summary:

Doc Savage and his group of crime fighters are hired to trail a very clever crook who might led them to the mysterious Mister Big.

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I hasn't created.

Chapter Text

It was a cold day in New York City in the year 1932. Clark Savage also known as Doc Savage was on a roof, spying on a crook who managed to avoid getting caught by the cops. He might be working for the mysterious Mister Big. No one has seen Mister Big's face. It may not be his real name, since many of the crooks who work for him never saw his face. He was a man who used the phone as a tool. He and his group of crime fighters hasn't able to put him in jail or his crime college, yet.

"Do you think that he'll led us to Mister Big?" asked 'Ham', who was on the roof with him.

"I don't know, but I hope so," said Doc.He looked though the spyglass to see their target moving toward a warehouse. There are times where he wondered why crooks hide out in a warehouse.

'Long Tom', 'Monk', 'Renny' and 'Johnny' were trailing this guy from across the street. They wondered, not for the first time, if he's really Mister Big. Then, they saw him going into a warehouse. What could it be in that warehouse that their target is interested about. They need to reunite with Doc and 'Ham' to bust into that warehouse. To be continued.