Actions

Work Header

On This Groundhog Day

Summary:

A dark-haired maiden wakes up in time to see her roommate come home on Groundhog Day.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was on a cold Second day of February that a beautiful dark haired maiden named Farrah McKay had stepped out of the bedroom,looked at the scene outside the living room window and noticed that winter was still around just before she had heard someone coming into the house through the back door which had made her go into the kitchen and see her roommate--a handsome stud with dark brown hair whose name happens to be Peter York--kick the snow off of his boots.

And after he had finally stepped into the kitchen,Peter had looked at Farrah and said,"Well,I see that you're finally up.Were you able to see your shadow?",only to have Farrah cross her arms,look at Peter straight in the eyes and say,"Cute.Not funny but cute.Where did you go anyway?"Then,after he had taken his coat off,Peter had handed a Burger King bag to Farrah and said,"I went to get some breakfast.I was about to go into Giant Eagle but a mob of people turning that place into a madhouse had made me deep six that idea."

"Smart.",that was what Farrah had said to Peter before they had sat down at the kitchen table just in time for Peter to let out a sigh and ask,"So,what do you think we should do on this Groundhog Day?"And after she had rolled her eyes and said,"Well,we could do something that we haven't done before.",Peter had placed his hand on his chin and asked,"Like what?"That had made Farrah take a hold of Peter's other hand,place it in-between her legs and slowly lick her lips,only to Peter ask,"Shouldn't we have our breakfast first?"

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.