Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
299
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
802

Get My Parents To Understand

Summary:

A woman calls to let her parents know that she's their son after a sex change operation.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was after a woman who looks exactly like Janet Lupo--Playboy Magazine's November 1975 Playmate Of The Month--had stepped out of the bathroom after she taken a shower,sat down on the living room sofa and stared at the phone next to her for one full hour before she had picked up the phone,dialed a number and said to herself,"Please,God!Get my parents to understand instead of pouring buckets of rain on their parade!"

And after she had heard a click on the phone,the Playmate lookalike had taken a deep breath and said,"Hi,this is Ellen Van Halen.Can I speak to the man of the house?He's not home?Thank you,God!"And after she had let out a sigh,Ellen had cleared her throat and said,"Can I ask you a question?Does your son Eddie Valen have a skeleton or two in his closet?He does not go out with girls and you don't know why?"

That had forced Ellen to close her eyes,let a single tear run down her cheek and say,"It's me,Mom.It's Eddie.Now,I know that you want an explanation for my sex change operation and I really don't blame you.Look,why don't I just come over to your place on the First day of March and explain it to both you and Dad then?Okay,Mom.See you tomorrow.'Bye."And after she had hung up the phone,Ellen had looked at her reflection on the coffee table and said,"Well,Sweetie.You were able to convince Mom.Now,let's hope that you would do the same with Dad.",before she had turned off the lights,gone into the bedroom and gone to sleep in her own bed.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.