Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
299
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
751

Staring At A Brick Wall

Summary:

After he sees Olivia sitting in front of a computer,Elliot checks on his SVU partner.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It really is true that there are some problems that even the detectives of the New York City Police Department's Special Victims Unit would be unable to solve which brings us to one such detective named Olivia Benson.You see,it was after her partner Elliot Stabler had stepped out of Captain Donald Cragen's office that he had noticed that Olivia was sitting in front of a blank computer screen.

"Are you okay,Olivia?You look like you're staring at a brick wall all day.",that was what a concerned Elliot had asked Olivia before she had turned around and allowed him to notice the tears leaking out of her eyes."I'm just saying that I had been able to pull your tail out of a lot of sticky situations so far that...!",that was what Elliot had said to Olivia before she had raised up her hand and said,"I'll be okay,Elliot."

"Are you sure?Because we had investigated so many rape and sexual assault cases in Manhattan alone that it could make any NYPD officer...!",that was what Elliot had said before Olivia had let out a sigh and said,"I know,Elliot.And maybe you're right.I should go home right now."And after she had said 'goodbye' to her fellow detectives,Olivia had left the 16th Precinct house and gone straight to her apartment where she had filled a bathtub with warm water and placed her nude body inside that tub.And while she was soaking inside that tub,Olivia had placed her hands over her eyes and started crying her eyes out not just for herself but for anyone who is a child of rape or a victim sexual assault before she had said,"Thanks,Elliot.For being a good friend."

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.