Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
300
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
15
Hits:
780

Something Really Nice For My Birthday

Summary:

A beautiful woman wakes up in a beach house and finds a handsome stud in the kitchen.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was on a warm January morning that a young dark haired beauty named Linda Bixby had woken up inside the bedroom of a Malibu beach house and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes before she had gotten out of bed,put on a large tee shirt and stepped out of the bedroom and into the kitchen to see a handsome young stud named Keith MacDowall cooking some breakfast."Good morning.I see that my Star Wars tee shirt really does fit you.",that was what a smiling Keith had said before he had taken a pitcher out of the fridge and asked,"Would you like some orange juice?"

And after she had shrugged her shoulders and said,"Sure.Could you also put some ice in it?",Keith had fixed Linda's glass of juice,handed it to her and said,"Look,Linda.I know that this is not the Tower of London.""Oh,I know that.It's just I was hoping for any one of my friends to give me something really nice for my birthday.Nothing much.",that was what Linda had said to Keith,who had looked at her beautiful eyes and asked,"Just something with a nice big ribbon wrapped around it,right?"

"You've got that right,Stud.",that was the answer that Linda had given to Keith before she had smiled and added,"But I really am so glad that they had given me the birthday present on Earth...a date with you."And after they had kissed each other ever other so deeply on the lips,Keith had asked,"So,what do you want to do after breakfast?",only to have Linda place her hand on Keith's chest and asked,"How about we go back to bed and try for an encore?"

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.