Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
301
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
801

On A Long Kentucky Road

Summary:

A worker on his way home encounters a young naked girl in a dark intersection.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It had all began during the late night hours of January 19th on a long Kentucky road on which a young man named George Baker was driving himself home on with the look of pure relief on his face because he had finally gotten off working the night shift at his job and was not willing to put up with the traffic jam that had happened during the day.Anyway,as soon as he had stopped at an intersection to wait for the light to change,George had suddenly noticed a young girl walking towards the car with her hands on her shoulders and shivering because she had no clothes on.

And after he had looked around the dark intersection and noticed that no other cars were coming toward them,George had stepped out of the car and wrapped a large blanket around the poor girl.And if you thought that was weird,that actually was nothing compared to what had happened after George had driven that poor girl to the hospital.After he had helped her step into the emergency room and over to the administration desk,the nurse who was working behind that desk had looked at the poor girl and became so shocked that she had dropped the magazine that she was reading and quickly placed the girl in a wheelchair and rolled her into another room.That had left a curious George Baker alone to pick up that magazine and notice an article in it about Melissa Knight,a 15 year old girl who had--according to some witnesses--been abducted by a large glowing UFO on that very same long Kentucky road on January 19th,1995.And after he had realized who he had driven to the hospital,shock had appeared in George's eyes.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.