Actions

Work Header

A Gate With A Strange Symbol On It

Summary:

An international playboy steps inside a mansion to find a girl unaware of her dark secret.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

As soon as he had finally finished making sure that his beard was just as perfect as he was,international playboy Sterling Kane had gotten out of his car and walked over to a gate with a strange symbol on it.And in spite of the fact that he had became interested in that symbol at first,Sterling had decided to forget about it before he had pressed a button on the intercom and said,"Hello!I am Sterling Kane and...!"But just he was about to finish that sentence,the gate had opened up and a curious Sterling had walked towards a large mansion behind it.

And after he had reached the front door and was about to knock on it,the door had opened and Sterling had stepped inside the mansion and looked around for anyone who might give him some straight answers into what was going on inside that mansion.That was before someone had placed a gentle hand on Sterling's shoulder which had made him turn around and see a beautiful dark haired maiden standing in front of him which had made the playboy clear his throat and say,"I was looking for you for quite some time.I am...!"

But just as he was about to introduce himself to the maiden,she had shoved him against a wall,ripped open his shirt and drove a large set of fangs deep into his neck.And after she had drained all of the blood out of her latest victim,she had walked herself over to the portrait of a man with a bat inside a large D--the same symbol on the gate--on his smoking jacket,closed her eyes,touched the portrait and said,"Once again,I had served you truly well,Count Dracula!"

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.