Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    He’s back. Many things have changed, but the most important hasn’t. He wants his brother by his side, and after a hundred forty years and five months without him, he will stop at nothing to get him back. They will let him go without a fight if they know what’s good for them; because a suburban mom and her teenage son do not have a prayer against the former host of Satan himself.

    Genre: Hurt/Comfort, Angst, Schmoop, First time

    Warnings & Kinks: Dark/Powers!Sam, Stalker!Sam, Jealous/Possessive!Sam, Bottom!Sammy & Use of endearments.

    Author’s note: Mille mercis to the lovely genevieve-1.lj for the beta work! Huge thanks to the amazing smut_slut.lj for the gorgeous banner and divider!

    Banner: http://i956.photobucket.com/albums/ae45/ladycrystalcastalia/bannerforladyccomplete.jpg

    First chapters posted on WWOMB. The rest on my LJ.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,329
    Chapters:
    3/3
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    20
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    2,863