Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
412
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
9
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,117

Childish Drawing

Summary:

Gibbs remembers where he had gotten the drawing during Sandblast. AU

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Author's Note: For a Challenge on NCIS Fan fiction Challenges.

Childish Drawing

Gibbs stalked towards his desk, but before he sat down his eyes fell onto the drawing. It was one of the ones that he could actually look at without being sad. He remembered the day that it was made from him. He had come home and Tony who at four years old came running up to him.

"Daddy, look what I made for you." The four-year-old little boy ran up to him and gave him a hug and then he shoved the drawing towards him.

He looked at the drawing. "That's good Tony." He hugged his son and gave him a kiss and then set him down. He walked towards the kitchen where Shannon was. He put the drawing on the refrigerator and then walked towards his wife and kissed her.

"He spent a while on that drawing. He wanted to give it to you as soon as you came home. He was so excited."

"He's good at drawing. He's going to be an artist when he grows up."

"That would be good."

He picked up his son and tickled him. The little boy had wiggled and laughed. He walked towards the living room to play with him until dinner was ready.

Father and son played with the trucks and cars and made truck and car noises. They rescued people from the bad guys. Shannon came into the living room to tell them that dinner was ready. They were having chicken, mashed potatoes and corn. As Shannon set down the dinner, Jethro had put Tony into the booster seat. His plate and drink cup was put in front of him after they were served.

He thought back to the day that, that had happened. He remembered it like it was yesterday. He smiled at that memory. He didn't know why he had put it up because his son wasn't little anymore. He just wanted to put something up that he could feel good at looking at. He always didn't want to be lost in the memories that went with losing his wife and daughter. He wanted a good memory of when his son was just a little boy. Tony might be grown up, but he will always be his little boy.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author anny385.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.