Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 3 of Mari And Jane
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,341
Chapters:
7/7
Kudos:
17
Hits:
2,429

Mari And The Christmas Holiday

Summary:

Mari has been invited to stay with the Summers for Christmas. Jane hope that Mari will take it.

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

This story is part of the Mari and Jane series.

Chapter Text

It was the Sunday before Christmas. The Summers has invited their daughter, Jane, and her roommate, Mari Kent to visit them. They were talking about the upcoming Christmas holiday.

"We won't mind if you stay with us for Christmas, Mari. We would love to have you here, since you're a better person, than her last roommate," said Mrs. Summer.

"I don't know. I'm honored that you wanted me here, but I have a family of my own," explained Mari. Jane hoped that Mari will accept her parent's invitation. It would be hard enough to prepare her for Mayday, if she return to America for Christmas.

"Will you please give it some thought?" asked Mrs. Summers. There was a part of Mari that wish that she could spend Christmas with them.

"I will give it some thoughts, but I can't promise you anything," said Mari. Soon, it was time for Mari and Jane to return to the boarding school that has been their home since September. Since it wasn't far from where the Summers lived, they decided to walk back there. To be continued.