Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
413
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
993

A Reason To Stay Alive

Summary:

Deanna stay behind on the planet 'Earth' to die, until she found more neo-humans.

Notes:

I don’t own any character that I hasn’t created.

Work Text:

Deanna was walking on the ground of the planet 'Earth' with her new friend, Gaberlla toward where she and her friends has set up camp.

"There are five of us, if you count me as one of them," said Gaberlla. As they came closer to the camp, Deanna saw a camp with 5 tents and 4 people checking over plans.

"My fellow travelers are checking to see if the soil is safe for planting crops of food," explained Gaberlla. Deanna decided to look over the other 4 people in the camp. One of them is a curly blond haired female. The second was a dark haired male, as well as the third person in the camp, while the fourth person was a brown skinned male. The first dark haired male turned to see Deanna and Gaberlla coming into the camp.

"Who is the person with Gaberlla?" asked the first dark haired male.

"Her name is Deanna I don't think that she came from the other colonies of this planet," answered Gaberllla. He walked toward her and gave out his right hand. Deanna took it, and shake it.

"My name is Joxer. The blond is Cassie, who happen to be our doctor for the trip. The one with with the hair over his lip is Andrew, while our brown skinned friend go by the name of Oliver," started Joxer.

"We came from the former colonies of this planet to see if it could be settled again," finished Oliver.

"Can it be settled again?" asked Deanna. The travelers looked at Deanna, trying to figure out what to tell her. Then, they decided to tell her the truth

"Not right now. The soil is still too poisonous for us to grow food. We're lucky that we no longer need to wear protective suits to walk on this planet," admitted Andrew.

"We'll have to return to our home worlds to report that Terra isn't ready to be resettled yet," said Cassie. Deanna feel sorry for these 'humans'. She has stayed behind to die but she now has a reason to stay alive. She has found the people of the Final Five. They may looked human, but they're really humanform Cylons.

"Can I come with you? I like to meet more of your people," asked Deanna. The other five couldn't think of any reason to not let Deanna go with them. So they invited Deanna to go back to their home worlds with them. The end, for now.