Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
225
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,333

What He Did For WitSec

Summary:

Steve has a secret behind his search for Victor Hesse

Work Text:


What He Did For WitSec
by Peja

 

Steve MacGarrett had to smile.  He couldn't help it each time Victor Hess was brought up, or more to the subject the fact that his body still hadn't been found yet. Well, it wouldn't be, would it? Not with Victor securely tucked up in his apartment.

Steve sighed, glancing over at the gorgeous man sprawled loosely on the sofa, his eyes closed, breathing softly, evenly.

Asleep, then. Probably dreaming the dreams of angels.

"You're staring." Hesse murmured, denying the impression he was asleep though his eyes remained firmly closed.

"I like to think I'm admiring a piece of art."  Steve told him. "How do you do that? Know I'm watching you, I mean?"

Hesse's lids fluttered open and he grinned. "I feel your eyes caressing me."

Snorting, Steve ambled across to claim the seat next to him. "You are so full of shit, Victor."

Victor shifted so his back settled against Steve's chest. Steve's arms swept him up without conscious thought. His lips sought the warm crook of Victor's neck and he nuzzled the man in his arms. "Not true. You looking at me sends tingles all up and down my, ehm, body."

Steve smiled, hearing the laughter in his lover's voice. "Must be true love, then."

Victor nodded. "Beyond a shadow of a doubt."

end