Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Brimstone/Omen Trilogy
    Pairing: Ezekiel Stone/Rosalin Stone, Damien Thorn, Kate Reynolds
    Status: new--posted in parts
    Archive: yes, anywhere that is crossovers or Brimstone
    Series/Sequel: no
    Notes: This story takes place at the ending of the movie "Omen III: The Final Conflict" and after the Brimstone episode "Mourning After"
    Warnings: rape, strong profanity, extreme violence, satanic rituals, sacrifices, het/slash sex, religious overtones
    Disclaimer: Damien Thorn, Kate Reynolds, Peter Reynolds, Ms. Baylock, Father De Carlo, Mark Thorn, and others are copyrights of David Seltzer and Twentieth Century Fox. Ezekiel Stone, Rosalin Stone, The Devil, Max, Father Horn, Detective Ash/Ashur Badaktu, and others are copyrights of Fox Network. I have received no money for this story.
    Summary: The year is 1999. Detective Ezekiel Stone has sent 74 damned souls back to Hell. The next DSOTW(Damned Soul Of The Week)-- or of the Millenium, in this case--is Damien Thorn the Antichrist, the Devil's son. But the the Beast is not so easy to kill as the rest of the fugitives. The only thing that will work, Zeke learns from experience, is to use the same weapon(s) that brought Damien to his demise. But more is at stake here than Zeke's second chance at life: he must destroy the Antichrist, to save the world from the Apocalypse.
    Okay, now here's the story. I hope you enjoy it.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    11,083
    Chapters:
    3/3
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    23
    Hits:
    2,163