Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 7 of The Bride Of Drakken
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,540
Chapters:
8/8
Kudos:
33
Hits:
4,993

Shego's Halloween Plot

Summary:

After months searching for Shego, Ron and Kim find her at last around Halloween.

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I hasn't created.

Chapter Text

A town in the state of Ohio was being attacked by a group of walking scarecrows. To combat them, Team Possible has send two of their best agents, Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable to end their reign of terror. It wasn't easy, since the scarecrow was armed with sickles on their right hands while Kim and Ron was unarmed as usual. Kim was able to used her gymnastic skills to unarm them. It was a shock when they took off their heads to reveal that a box with a red screen that double as their eyes.

"They are robots," said Ron.

"Then, I don't need to hold back," said Kim. Then, Kim went wild as she went to break the bodies of the scarecrows. Soon, they were nothing but broken piece of junks.

"Who created these robots?' asked Ron.

"I don't know, but I have a bad feeling that they were created by Doctor Drakken before he was killed," answered Kim.

"Who sent them?" asked Ron.

"I give you one guess. Her name start with a S" answered Kim. Shego is going to pay for this. To be continued.