Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
399
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
18
Hits:
1,144

Guardian Angel: Abby

Summary:

Time for Abby's Angel to talk.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Guardian Angel

Abby

Hi. My name is Caitlin and I'm Abby's Guardian Angel. I am in charge of making sure that Abby is safe from harm. I was there when her father died and comforted her on that day. She loves her parents and was devastated when her Dad died.

I was there when she was facing that man with the gun from McGee's stalker. I knew that it wasn't her time to die and would have prevented it if he had fired. That is the only time that you can prevent death.

I was there when Tony was accused of murder and was there when she was depressed that the evidence said he was a murderer. I made sure that Gibbs was there and was able to comfort her and then I did the same thing. I was there when Chip tried to kill her and made sure that she got him before he could get her. I smiled when he was bound to the chair with Caf Pow was all over him.

I was even there when Tony was back to work after the plague and I was there when Abby visited him in the hospital. She was a little worried about going in, but I put her mind to ease. I made sure she was ready to go in.

I was also there when she was about to be killed by the man in the van. I made sure that she was ready to get back at the guy and was proud that she fought back. I was smiling as I watched Tony and Gibbs and their Guardian Angel's run up to the van and see that Abby was okay.

I was even there when shots were fired in her lab and watched in pride, as Tony made sure that she was safe. I made sure that Tony was ready to help her if needed. I watched as Gibbs and his Guardian Angel come in and hugged Abby.

I was also there when her boyfriend tried to get back at her and made sure that she did what she did. I had to make sure that she was safe and I couldn't let that guy hurt her.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author anny385.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.