Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
388
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,055

Not What You Think

Summary:

Spoilers for Royals and Loyals. Don't read if you haven't seen it.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters do not belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Author's Note: Spoilers for Royals and Loyals. I don't think that Tony was trying to look through Ziva's e-mail's because he was jealous. I think it was because of something else.

Not What You Think

I sit back at my desk knowing that Ziva thought I was looking through her emails because she thought I was jealous. It wasn't because I was jealous it's because I am trying to watch out for her. I know she's been hurt before and because of Michael Rivkin. I know that she wanted to believe that he was good, but he really wasn't. I don't want her to go through something like that again. I feel like it's my job to watch out for her. McGee and Ziva may think it's because I'm jealous, but really it's not.

I know that she was devastated when she fell in love with Roy and he died. She was so sad when he was gone. Sometimes I would see Roy's bright hat sticking out of her backpack, but I've never said anything.

I know she was hurt when I thought that the man she was seeing would kill her. I wanted to make sure that she was careful around that guy and make sure that she was safe. I know that she didn't like it when I did that, but I couldn't help it.

Maybe it was because I didn't have family when I was growing up and I feel like these people are my family. I like my family and I couldn't bare to have anyone hurt if I can help it. So I look through things just to make sure everything is okay.

I hope that guy who she met will treat her right because if he doesn't he has me to answer to. I told her that she was priceless and she is. She is priceless to the team, to me because she's part of my family. I would do the same for McGee, Abby and Gibbs. I wish that I could tell them that when I tried to look through her email that it wasn't what you think, but I couldn't.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author anny385.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.