Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
164
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
14
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
2,071

vengeance will be mine

Summary:

Prompt: Gibbs/DiNozzo, Tony kills someone after that someone killed Gibbs

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:


vengeance will be mine
by tigriswolf

 

The day after Jethro Gibbs' funeral, Tony DiNozzo disappears. He has no contact with anyone for six months, and in that time, a dozen corrupt officials vanish only to later turn up dead.   The rest of his previous team have all moved on, still working for NCIS, and Vance has orders for Tony to be brought in because everyone knows he’s gone rogue, become a vigilante, hunting down whoever the fuck killed Gibbs.

And then, finally, a year to the day Gibbs bled out in his arms, with only, I’m proud of you, Anthony, to echo in his ears, Tony looks the fucker straight-on and pulls the trigger five times: knees, elbows, and right between the eyes.

He stares down at the body, at the man who ordered Gibbs’ death, and knows that this fucker didn’t start it. He got his own order from somewhere.

So Tony reloads his gun and leaves the bastard where he fell.

 

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author tigriswolf.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.