Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
277
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
6
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,045

Love Is Just A Four Letter Word

Summary:

Tony thinks about things.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Love Is Just A Four Letter Word

I sit there staring out of my apartment window. When I was little I wanted to have someone love me and I would love them back, but then I started growing up. I knew that Love is just a four-letter word because it doesn't mean anything. My father and mother said that they loved each other, but the don't. They both drink and either ignore each other, or fight. When I was little I wished that they loved me and that they would spend time with me, but they never did.

After my Mother died my Father didn't waste anymore time sending me to boarding school where he didn't have to deal with me. I would sometimes get into trouble just to see if I could see my Father. It would work sometimes he would take me back home and either he would ignore me, or he would hit me for interrupting a meeting that he had been in.

I thought that I had found true love, but it was all based on lies. I never meant to hurt her, but I did with my lies. I loved her and I thought that she loved me, but after she found out my lie she wanted nothing to do with me. She even set me up for the murder of her father, but I didn't do it.

I was right Love Is A Four Letter Word and it doesn't mean a thing.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author anny385.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.