Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    By Trisha and Paula C.

     

    First posted through YG Slave_markets  (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/slave_markets/)

     

    A sister buys Rowa a slave at a slave market.  She didn’t really want one, but she picked one that looked like it needed help.  He wasn’t the type of slave she knew.  But she falls for him.

     

    Robert had been used and abused.  He was surprised by the kind heart of his new Mistress.  It was soon apparent she was unaware of how the house around her worked, and he made it his mission to take on the abuse that it threw at him to keep her safe.

     

    Eventually things get to much, and run away together to find a life on their own.

     

    This is a story of their meeting, and then learning more about each other

     

    Warning: this is a slave fic.  There are many kinks to read throughout. If you do not like erotic writing, do not read.

     

    This should be considered an Alternative universe story.  It is drawing from the bits and pieces of the past, with it's own rules as we go.  I'm unable to say that this is the point of history for it's not.  Please enjoy the characters and don't read into it like a well researched novel, for it isn't. 

     

    This is a land where slavery is permitted, and woman are learning to take a stand on their own.  Men think they dominate all.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,541
    Chapters:
    4/4
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    29
    Hits:
    3,879