Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 2 of Mari And Jane
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2020-11-05
Words:
923
Chapters:
4/4
Kudos:
16
Hits:
2,246

Mari And The Sunday Mass

Summary:

After blacking out on Halloween, Mari Kent found some comfort by going to Sunday mass.

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

This story is part of the Mari And Jane series.

Chapter Text

It was Sunday morning in the month of November in the year 2009. The alarm clock rang at 8AM. Both Mari and Jane got up. Jane wasn't in a good mood, because she know what day it is.

"Don't tell me you're going to get ready for mass," begged Jane. Mari couldn't understand what Jane got against going to mass. Could she be Jewish? Mari decided not to answer her. She didn't want to have another argument. So, she went into the bathroom, took off her PJ, and took a shower. Then she got out of the shower and dried herself. Then, she put on her Sunday best. It was a white shirt and black pants with white socks and 2 black shoes. She got out of the bathroom as Jane walked into it. Then, she walked the the stair. She saw the housemother waiting for her.

"You're on time for the bus for the 9 o'clock mass," said the brown haired housemother.

"Jane won't be going as per usual," said Mari. Then she ran for the bus. The housemother saw Mari go into the bus and wished Jane was going with her. She was used to Jane and the other members of that women club not going to mass. She doesn't like it, but she's used to it. She wished she knew why these women avoid going to mass. To be continued.