Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
870
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
14
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
1,434

Not Just Tightie Whities

Summary:

DiNozzo finds something Gibbs was hiding

Work Text:

Not Just Tightie Whities
By Dietpunk

 

He'd  just gotten out of the shower when he realized that he didn't have a single pair of clean boxers. Amazing how several dead petty officers  and/or Marines tended to get in the way of doing laundry.... Digging  through his partner's drawer past the various briefs and shorts, he managed  to  snag a pair of the soft knit boxers he loved.... As he grabbed them,  his hand caught a soft cord. Frowning, he grabbed it, only to find a  soft flannel Crown Royal bag. Carrying it over to the bed, he spilled  the contents onto the comforter.... Upon seeing what was inside, Tony  DiNozzo couldn't help but grin maniacally. This was going to be good.

***

It'd been less than 10 minutes after he heard the water  stop running when he heard quick  footsteps rushing closer and closer.  Having another  sip of bourbon, he went back to working on the boat, figuring Tony  would be downstairs shortly so they could finally order dinner and enjoy  a well deserved night off.... After a week of utter hell, Jethro was  looking forward to having a nice calm evening with his lover.

"Oh, Jeth~~~ro!" Internally, Gibbs winced. Anytime Tony used that  singsong tone, he knew he was doomed - regardless of the way, shape, or  form. Looking up from the plank he was sanding, he saw the manic grin on  his partner's face as he came down the basement stairs. Yup. Definitely screwed.

Tony pulled the bag out from behind his back, and Gibbs winced. He'd known it was a bad idea to hang onto those damn things.

"See,  I'm trying to figure something out here, babe. Why the HELL does my  tough as nails Marine boyfriend have a collection of novelty thongs??? I  mean, really Jeth.... I can understand the camo one, but the rest?"  Smirking, Tony opened the bag as Jethro felt his face grow hot. Holding  up the first pair, Tony continued, "Um.... You do realize that hung  like an elephant is just a phrase, right? I mean, c'mon,  babe.... We both know you've got a nice dick, but this is just insane."  With that, he shot the elephant thong at his lover. "And this.... " He  held up a pair that had devil horns at the waistband, and eyes just  above the crotch.... "This is just taking horny to a new level." Groaning, Gibbs looked around, trying to find an escape from this  personal hell he seemed to be stuck in. When Tony pulled out the next  pair, he groaned. "Babe, this is NOT what   meant when I said I want to  see you in a tux! Although, the tails on your ass would be a nice  sight.... Still, that doesn't count as getting dressed up. And this!" He  held up a mini kilt... "Let me
guess. Ducky?" By this point Gibbs was  reaching for more bourbon, but his lover didn't get the hint and decided  to  continue. "But you know what, Jethro? This is my personal favorite.  Don't get me wrong, the assless underwear are great, and you can bet  you'll be wearing them sometime soon, but this..." He held up the thong  with a rooster on the front. "This happens to be my absolute favorite.  You want to make fun of my leopard bikinis? Well, at least I don't have a  thong WITH A DAMN COCK ON THE FRONT! And don't even start with the rest of them... Speaking of leopard, you're one to talk!" With that he held  up a leopard print thong. Jethro was glaring at him by this point - an  effect that was lessened by the crimson red shade of his face.

"Tone, I can explain."

Smirking, Tony grabbed the coffee mug full of bourbon and leaned against the work bench. "I can't wait to hear this one."

Looking  around, Gibbs thought frantically as he tried to come up with an explanation as to why he still had the thongs left from his last  ex-wife's bachelorette party. Let alone so many.

"Um...."

Tony's smirk grew even larger.

"It's Abby's fault?" The last bit came out with a bit of a squeak.

Tony  lost it at that point, and ended up doubled over choking with laughter. "For Christ's sake, Jeth.... Even our lovely Goth wouldn't go that far!  Spit it out!"

Gibbs' glare went to Defcon 4, a whole new level of deadly threat. "Okay, it's from Stephanie's bachelorette party. They thought she'd appreciate it."

Gasping, Tony was finally able to catch his breath. "So, did you ever wear them?"

"Hell no, DiNozzo! Do I look like a thong kind of guy? Did you fall and bump your head in the damn shower?"

"Well, maybe those headslaps are catching up to me...."

Gibbs finally gave in and smirked at the comment, shaking his head as he tried to bury his  embarrassment. "Seriously, are you done now? I was figuring we'd be able to order in, then go have some dessert..." he said with a smirk.

"The hell with dinner! Let's get go play dress-up!"

The only way Gibbs could think of shutting Tony up was with a kiss.

 

end