Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2010-08-03
Words:
1,826
Chapters:
4/4
Kudos:
15
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
2,837

After The Rules

Summary:

What might happen after Rule 51. Contains spoilers.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Author's Note: May contain spoilers for Rule 51. What I think might happen when the show comes back on.

After The Rules

Gibbs grabbed the phone to call a familiar number and hoped the guy on the other end would pick up soon. He hated asking for help, but he knew that he needed it. He had told Ziva that he would go to her swearing in ceremony.

"Fornell."

"Hey, Fornell this is Gibbs. I need your help. I need your team to go to Stillwater and keep an eye on my Dad. I need you to be on the lookout for either Paloma Reynosa, or Alejandro Rivera. I'll have McGee send you a photo to see what they look like. If you see them I want you to arrest them. They are going to hurt my father and I want my father to be safe from them."

"I'll do it, Gibbs."

"Good and Thank you." Gibbs said as hung up.

He had to make sure that his Dad was okay and safe. He was just starting to get to know his Dad again and he loved him. He knew that Fornell would keep his Dad safe. He wanted to do this himself, but he knew that he couldn't.

He watched as M Hart had left and couldn't believe that she had interrupted him going to Ziva's swearing in ceremony when he promised he would go. Gibbs made his way back to headquarters and stepped into the elevators. He was the first one there of course on a Monday. He hoped that Fornell would call soon for some news.

He was writing on a piece of paper when his cell phone rang.

"Gibbs." He barked into the phone.

"We got Paloma Reynosa. She was at your fathers store."

"Good now bring her here."

"Okay, I'm leaving right now." Fornell said as he hung up.

He smirked and was glad that Fornell got to his Dad's place before she could harm to him.

Fornell with Agent Sacks and two other Agents he didn't know came in dragging Reynosa in handcuffs. "Interrogation room." He said as he looked up from his work.

He watched as they made their way towards the interrogation room and then turned back to the elevator as it dinged. His other two agents came in and sat down.

"You were not at my swearing in ceremony and neither was Tony."

"I was interrupted by someone at the door and I couldn't get away."

"What about Tony?"

"I don't know why Tony wasn't there." Gibbs said as he glanced at DiNozzo's desk.