Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    This is follows the story 'Damaged'. You shouldn't have to read 'Damaged' the understand what is going on here but it'll help.

    Following the aftermath of Johnny's assault while at station 24, everyone thought that all the events were behind them. However it seems that his assailants have friends in high places that are willing to protect one of ‘their own' out of a blind sense of loyalty.

    If found out will Roy and Johnny's barely new found relationship cause more harm than good? Will all the men of Station 51 rally around their persecuted comrade? And how will all this affect everyone's career? Will justice finally be achieved? Or will some loose everything?

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    45,480
    Chapters:
    24/24
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    70
    Kudos:
    329
    Bookmarks:
    18
    Hits:
    35,619