Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
332
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,237

Kradam Drabbles

Summary:

Two drabbles about Adam and Kris.

Work Text:

“Always Each Others”

 

Not looking up as he scribbled, Kris spoke over his shoulder. “ Are you just going to stand there or are you going to move?”

“ Maybe I will. I love watching you.” Adam drawled, eyes drinking in his best friend.

Kris finally looked up. Brown eyes met blue and held. Adam saw what he needed and moved forward. Bending down, Adam kissed Kris.

Pulling back the older man smiled gently. “Do you know how much I love you? You complete me. It doesn’t matter how many fights we have, I know we’ll make it. We belong to each other, always. I love you Kris Allen.”

Kris smiled widely. “I love you also Adam Lambert. You are mine and I am yours, always.”

 

WC 126

 

“Silence”

 

Rubbing his eyes to try and get rid of the sleep, Kris rolled over in bed. Not seeing who he was looking for, Kris sat up. “Adam?” he called.

No one answered. Kris crawled out of bed and walked out of the room. “Adam?” rang through out the house.

The silence of the house was getting to him. Ever since Kris had moved in with Adam it was never this silent. Neither were home always at the same time but it still wasn’t this silent. Kris didn’t like to admit it but it scared him. “Adam?” he called again, voice breaking a bit.

Kris freaked even more when he still didn’t hear anything. Racing downstairs, Kris started looking. He didn’t find his best friend. “Adam!” Kris almost screamed.

The side door to the garage opening caught Kris’ attention. Spinning, he ran back into the kitchen and flung himself at Adam.

Dropping the bags he was carrying, Adam lifted Kris up. “Kris? What’s wrong sweetheart?”

“The silence. It was to silent cuz I couldn’t find a part of you at all. Now it isn’t.” Kris looked at Adam before kissing him.

Adam kissed back. He understood. Before Kris, he hadn’t minded the silence. Now he hated it.

The silence scared them both but together…together they thrived.

WC 216