Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2010-07-31
Words:
2,848
Chapters:
7/7
Comments:
3
Kudos:
15
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
3,553

Boondocks: Emmy meets Young hood: Chapter 1

Summary:

This is an add onto Boondocks fan fiction from Jenn_radical

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

enjoy!

Chapter Text

I left the house for the first time, because my parents always told me “Don’t go outside without telling us, that Freeman kid thinks hanging with them gang members makes him look good, but really he’s not going anywhere in life.”

            But always in my mind, I would think, He’s dedicated to being a full-time badass, what’s wrong with that? You always tell me to be whatever I wanna be. That’s what I thought each and every time. Plus what harm was he going to do to me? He was a tiny lil’thing! So I just plain didn’t leave the house unless I was taking the car to go in town or something, and even when that happened my parents were sleeping.

            This morning I was wearing a pair of baggy black cargo pants and a gray sports tank top. I got myself a big bowl of Honey Nut Cherrios and then brushed my teeth, my parents were gone on a business trip for the day and somehow I got them to not get a babysitter (which usually is not so bad but my parents suck at that kind of thing so I’ve had the same babysitter this month and it’s seriously like having a friend over because she was only a year older than me and how is she supposed to protect me at all?) I grabbed my handgun and hid it in my black converse boot.

            So this was the first time in the day that I got out of my house. Lots of people thought I didn’t exist, but I knew they did. The sun was shining and the vibe was good. But this whole experiment was to piss my parents off so I thought; I’ll take my time.    

            I saw Mrs. Brown watering her flowers in her garden, as she always did sunny mornings. There was a new girl named Jenn and her house was HUGE! I mean it had like a pool and big trees in front of it and a huge lawn and everything! When I passed it I thought, Dayem! The things white people can afford! Which I bet the rest of the neighborhood was thinking. I mean, the only white woman was that, that dude’s wife. I forgot his name. I was right in front of the Freeman residence. I walked up to the door and banged on it like a crazy person. Old man Freeman answered the door shouting “WHAT THE HELL KINDA PERSON YOU—” He stopped. “Why hello young lady.” “Hi, is Riley home?” I asked semi-innocently. “Why yes.” He said. He closed the door half-way and shouted “RILEY!” A loud reply came, “WHAT?” Then another reply, “GET DOWN HERE!” Footsteps. “What you want?” He asked. “There is a very pretty young lady that would like to speak to you.” The rest of the door flew open, “What you want?” he asked. “I wanna chill wit’ your crew.” I demanded.  “AHA! Bitch I bet you doesn’t even know how to use a gun.” I pulled my handgun from my boot, and pointed it directly at his head, “Wanna bet?” Under his breath he muttered, “Light skinned bitch.” I pressed my gun to his head harder, “You light skinned too, nigga!” I pushed him back. “So what’s you’re decision?” I asked “You gonna let me chill, or am I gonna have to shoot a nigga?” “Fine bitch chill. I’m about to go to Gin and Rummy’s house, you can come too. Get back here at seven o’clock.” I smiled satisfied, “Can do young hood.”

            I walked back the rest of the neighborhood, I saw Jenn’s house and noticed Huey Freeman was there. This was puzzling. But I would get to that later.