Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
387
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
888

PoT: Love Bite

Summary:

Bunta's out of gum, and Eiji suffers the consequenses.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:


"Nya?" Eiji opened an eye lightly and looked to the side. "What are you doing nya?" he asked Bunta quizzically.

"Fuam o o um." came the muffled reply.

"Aah.. But Marui, do you have to bite my shoulder like that?" He rubbed his face with his left hand, seeing as his right shoulder was being invaded by teeth. Bunta lifted from his boyfriend's shoulder, just slightly, but still a little. "But I need something to chew on." he mumbled, before he leaned a little to the side, only to softly clamp his teeth into Eiji's cheek. Eiji pouted. "You're so mean nya." he muttered in a low, displeased voice. "Why can't Marui say he's obsessed with me, instead of those bubble gums?"

"Huah?" Bunta let out a surprised little sound.

"If I were a bubble gum, would Marui think only of me then nya?" Eiji slumped down on the bed again, hugely displeased. Bunta stayed silent for a while, then he got an idea. His tongue leaped out and darted over Eiji's abused cheek. "Now now, don't be a spoil." he chimed. "It woudn't do anything but make you confused."

"Why would it make me confused nya?" Eiji frowned, tilting his head to the side.

"Hmm.." Bunta didn't reply, just climbed up on the bed and lay down opposite of Eiji. He leaned forward and gave him a soft kiss. When he pulled away, Eiji looked away, hiding his face behind his hands. "Nya..." Bunta noticed the blush he was trying to hide, and smiled. Leaning his chin in his right palm, he chuckled lightly. "How cute."

"I'm.. I'm not cute nya." Eiji muttered, but didn't resist as Bunta pulled away his hands and kissed him once more. He lightly tugged at Eiji's lower lip. Then he kissed him deeper than previously. "Love you, Eiji." Eiji smiled and his blush increased. "Love you too nya.

==Later, the same day==

"Marui." Eiji said, trying to focus on his homework in front of him. "You're obsessed nya. Stop chewing on my leg."

"Fom wa." Bunta replied, not letting go of Eiji's leg. Eiji sighed deeply. "You're so stupid nya."

"Hejif helos."

"I'm not jealous." Eiji protested. "Not on bubble gum."

==END==

Fuam o o um. = I'm out of gum.

Huah? = What?

Fom wa. = Don't wanna.

Hejif helos. = Eiji's jealous.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author HotaruKyun.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.