Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2010-07-12
Words:
736
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
22
Hits:
3,226

Seven Minutes

Summary:

While hanging out at the captain's place, everyone remembers a game from their teenage years and decide to play.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter Text

The people from Special Victims sat in Captain Cragen's house- Don Cragen, Elliot Stabler, Fin Tutuola, John Munch, George Huang, Alex Cabot, Casey Novak, Liz Donnelly, Olivia Benson, and Melinda Warner. They were celebrating the captain's birthday. Suddenly Olivia stood up.

"We need games." Fin laughed at that.

"Like the old guy knows any." He teased.

"Hey, I know plenty." Cragen defended himself.

"Like what?" Fin challenged.

"Truth or dare, seven minutes in heaven..."

"Hey, I remember that game!" Olivia exclaimed. "Let's play it." Everyone agreed, reluctant smiles on their faces.

"Okay then. How do we determine who draws and who gets picked?"

"Let's just mix it up." Melinda suggested. "Some boys, some girls volunteer."

"Raise your hand if you want your name in the hat." Cragen ordered.

Elliot, Olivia, Fin, Casey, and Liz volunteered. He wrote their names down and set the scraps in a box that was lying around.

"Okay, let's do this alphabetically by last name." Cragen said. The team rolled their eyes.

"So that would mean you're first, Alex. Whoever you draw and you can go into the closet that's over there." Cragen stated. She nodded and drew a paper.

"Casey." She said. She gave a shy smile and Alex followed her into the room.

They gave each other a shy smile before Casey pulled Alex in for a kiss. They broke away eventually, panting, before going back for more.

"Time's up!" Cragen yelled. They groaned but left.

"More later?" Casey whispered.

"Yes." Alex agreed.