Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
293
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
23
Hits:
1,336

Contrast

Summary:

Their bodies are so different, but so perfect for each other.

Work Text:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

 

They know they love each other on a personal, emotional level; they know it's not just a physical release. But as soon as their lips meet, they're lost- the only thing they notice are each other's bodies, as lust takes over.

Elliot gives George an appreciative look. The man is beautiful. The dark eyes, the healthy, darker skin. The tender lips, the silky hair- he touches as much of George as he can, feeling that softness. George is short, but it's the perfect height, and George's stomach is flat- not unhealthy, but flat and amazing to brush over with his finders. He hears George laughing, a physiological response because of the touching of his sensitive stomach, and he relishes the sound until he moves his hands again, trying to get more sounds from him.

George loves Elliot's body as well. The man is a perfect contrast to him. Elliot is tall, light skinned, muscular. His stomach isn't flat, but that's from muscle. He runs his hand up and down, feeling his hair, moving down his neck, around his stomach and back. Everything about him is tough- his muscles, his hair, his voice. He revels in the touch for a while, until Elliot straddles his hips and he loses himself in Elliot.

An hour later, they're taking hot and heavy breaths, happily exhausted. They cuddle up closer together, whispering about love, reveling in the fact that they've found their perfect match.