Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
320
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
19
Hits:
1,399

Freudian Slip

Summary:

The Freudian slip coming from the shrink was ironic, but they weren't going to focus on that.

Work Text:

Disclaimer: don't own. If I did, Huang would be shirtless every episode. Ahem, anyways.

Warnings: if you know me at all, you'll know it's slash! Also, there's some cursing.

Summary: George makes a Freudian slip. Love ensues (literally!) I think it's slightly OOC but…Notes: funny story, I actually had a Freudian of my own while I was writing this. I wrote "ironic" instead of "erotic" before I caught my mistake. Ah, irony. So, here's the fic.

"You think these therapy sessions are a waste of time, don't you Elliot?" George sighed.

"Yes, I do. How does that make you feel?" Elliot retorted, using the classic phrase in an attempt to insult the psychiatrist."

I want you to kiss me, Elliot."

"WHAT did you just say?"

"I said, 'I want you to respect me.'"

"You did not! You just said, 'I want you to kiss me.'"

"Um, there's nothing I can say. Shit, this is embarrassing." George's face was beet red.

"You have a dirty mouth, doc. It needs cleaning."

"Wh-" Elliot kissed him, tenderly at first and then more erotic. Eventually they pulled away, panting. George spoke first.

"That was the best thing to ever happen as a result of a Freudian slip." Elliot shook his head.

"Always with the psycho-babble. You're too verbal right now." Elliot leaned in and kissed him again. Finally, when their hour was nearly up, they made plans to meet up later.

As they walked out together, George to evaluate a patient and Elliot to do paperwork, George smiled at him.

"I'll make another Freudian slip with you next week."

"Sounds like a plan, George." They walked into an elevator.

"I like the way you say my name." They're the only ones in the elevator, they notice. They share one last kiss before the elevator stops.

"Love you Elliot."

"Huh?"

"Damnit. I meant to say 'see you.'"

"Well, I love- I mean want to see- you."

"Bye Elliot."

"Bye George."