Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
294
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
14
Hits:
1,207

Murphy's Law

Summary:

Defy Murphy's Law? Bad.

Work Text:

Murphy's Law
by peja
  

"Come on, what could possibly go wrong?"

Marshall could almost hear Murphy's Law kicking in, fate's wheel slowly clicking away as Stan tugged him into the broom closet, but then his arms were full of an amorous Stan, his lips devoured by his impatient lover.

And the warning screaming in his head went mute.

He couldn't stifle the groan of delight  that bubbled from his chest when Stan worked him free of this trousers and milked his hard, demanding flesh.

Or the bark of ecstasy that echoed in the semi-darkness .

"Well, well, well, and how long has this been going on?"

The lilting, but oh so very mocking, feminine voice hit them like a dousing of ice water, breaking the still panting Marshall out of Stan's arms.

Stan raised his stricken gaze to Marshall, "I thought she was out on a client visit."

Marshall's smile never came to fruition, wavering on his suddenly pale lips. "You jinxed us, Stan," he managed in a choked whisper. "This is what could go wrong." He turned his face,pressing his lips to Stan's neck. "But, had to happen sooner or later."

Stan breathed a sigh of relief. "You're not angry?"

Marshall pulled his lover in for a deep, passion-filled kiss.

"Oh, for Heaven's sake," Mary huffed, backing out of the closet. "Get a room."  She paused in the doorway and tossed them both a devilish smirk. "Like you think I didn't know you were...involved."

The door shut firmly, leaving the men to their own pleasures once more.

Stan arched a brow, titling a nod toward the closed door. "She knew?"

Marshall simply grinned, drawing Stan back into his embrace. "It's Mary. Should have expected it."

end

This is my first IPS fic. Tell me what you think