Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
462
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,860

A Delightful Romp

Summary:

Thomas, Duchess, and their family enjoy a private party.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:


A Delightful Romp
by Pirate Turner

 

        "This is so delicious!" Duchess purred, lifting her head from the giant, crystal bowl that she, her kittens, and Roquefort were steadily lapping up. Her blue eyes sparkled as they met her husband's, but his twinkled for an entirely different reason.

        "Your Madam sure knows how to throw a party!" Thomas exclaimed, rolling on the floor and tossing his toy mouse into the air again. He caught it once more in his claws, brought it to his mouth, and ripped at it.

        "Come try some Cock-a-doodle-doo."

        "Some what?"

        "Some Cock-a-doodle-doo." Thomas silenced the groan that rose within him as his beloved mate whisked her silky, white plume through the air. Oh, how he ached to catch it! But he knew he could never do such in front of the kittens. "It is the name of this creamy concoction."

        "I always thought it was the sound a rooster made, but . . . " Thomas mumbled before raising his voice. "If it makes your eyes shine like I do, beautiful, it's gotta be good!" He grinned. He gave his catnip mouse one last toss through the air and glared at it in a silent promise that he would return for it. Then he rolled to his paws, sauntered over to his family, sat down beside Duchess, and took a tentative sip. "Hey, this is good!" He lowered his head and began slurping like a kitten. Duchess smiled and returned to eating.

        Roquefort looked from Thomas to the catnip mouse the orange tomcat had discarded. He was glad the other mouse had been given a reprieve, however short, and hesitantly returned to eating. Life with cats was a delightful romp but also, sometimes, especially since Thomas' arrival, a scary journey. He was thankful to have Thomas, Duchess, and her babies as his friends.

The End

Cock-A-Doodle-Doo

1 quart of milk or cream
6 eggs, beaten
1 Tablespoon of vanilla

Mix all ingredients in a blender; pour into a big bowl for feline enjoyment!

Note: Be forewarned that many cats, however, do have a problem with milk.

Author's Note: If you enjoyed this story, or any of my other writings, I hope you'll consider joining my friends and I at a brand new fan fic/art site called Ficcers Unite. At Ficcers Unite, we welcome all fandoms, pairings (slash and het), and even no pairings at all; hope to begin a Marvel/Disney RPG soon; and plan on issuing challenges every day of the week! We currently only have one day when a new challenge is not posted and hope to fill that position soon. Disney/Marvel challenges are posted on Mondays and last the week (as do all the other challenges too). Come on over and check us out at ficcersuniteDOTproboardsDOTcom today!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.