Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
213
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,050

Never Half A Man

Summary:

Piper assures Cole that he will never be only half a man in her eyes.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

Never Half A Man
by Pirate Turner



        He stared out at the fierce storm matching his dark and sullen mood. "You should leave me. I was only half of a human to start with, and now I'm not even that much of a man!"

        "Hush," she told him, emotions tightening her voice.

        "No, Piper! I won't! You shouldn't be here! You should be with some one who can make you happy!"

        "I am with some one who makes me happy when he's not casting himself down."

        "You deserve a real man -- a whole man!"

        "Cole, look at me."

        He silently refused as thunder roared and lightning illuminated his silhouette. Piper strode forward, grabbed his wheelchair, and turned him to face her. Then, cupping his handsome face in her hands and straddling his long legs while being careful not to touch him lest the simple action hurt him more, she began to speak firmly with love. "You are not half a man, Cole. You're much more than that! You could never be only half of anything, sweetheart, because you're everything to me! I love you, and I'm never going to leave you! No matter what, I'll be here by your side as long as there's anything left of me!" She kissed him.

 

The End

 

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.