Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
208
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
928

Turning of the Halliwells

Summary:

How long can Prue withstand Piper's pull when Cole transforms Piper and Phoebe into Vampiresses?

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Turning of the Halliwells
by Pirate Turner

 

 

        Green eyes defiantly stared down red orbs. "I already turned your sisters, Prue," Cole's dark voice mused. "Why resist?"

        "Yes, Prue . . . " Hissing, Phoebe leapt down to bar her sister's way to her Master. "Why resist? Why keep being such a goody-two-shoes?"

        "You wouldn't understand," Prue retorted. Phoebe snarled and gnashed her fangs. "You've always been a bitch."

        Had she seen Cole's slight gesture, Prue might have realized that her end was nearing, but instead she remained strong until a gentle hand clasped her arm. "Prue," Piper whispered, her seductive voice rattling her beloved sister's will, "put down the crossbow."

        "N-No."

        Piper turned and pressed her breasts to the tip of the stake. "What are you going to do -- shoot me?"

        "I . . . I can't."

        "I know, but at least this way we'll be together forever." Her hands cupped her sister's face, and Prue didn't try to stop her as she kissed her. She did cry, however, for Piper's gentle soul she loved so much. Her finger touched her trigger, but she couldn't bring herself to deliver the blow and couldn't shoot the half-Demon, half-Vampire monster who'd turned her love without hitting her.

        Piper lifted her face and bit her mate.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.