Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
613
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
14
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,934

I Like Sex and... Pancakes?

Summary:

Abe's thinking one thing and Hellboy is thinking another.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

I Like Sex and... Pancakes?

“Been waitin' for this for days Blue...”

“Yes...” Abe whispered, half groaned, reaching up with a webbed hand to grip the back of his lover's neck as Hellboy leaned down to claim his lips once more.

Hellboy groaned softly at the unique flavor of Abe as he chased it around in his lover's mouth – intertwining his tongue with probably the only appendage Abe had that most resembled something human. Hellboy had kissed a good few humans and Abe was surely different with a capital 'D'. He tasted saltier, almost like fish but not quite, with a subtle tang that Hellboy had almost called sour the first time he had stuck his tongue far enough in his mouth to find out. But it wasn't unpleasant. It was actually very pleasant.

Hellboy carefully crawled over him, settling his considerable and impressive weight to one side so he wasn't on him. The goal in seduction was not to kill your lover by your bulk by squishing them.

He gasped as he felt a clawed, delicate hand trace over the muscles of his stomach, breaking the kiss to let out a deep groan. He loved the way Abe's hands felt on his body. The way he moved was so inhuman and his touches were equally so whether they be sensual or not. It made anything he did sexually so damn erotic.

Hellboy let his human hand wander as well, letting the Right Hand of Doom do all the work by holding him upright. Certainly not an easy task.

He traced his hand over Abe's throat, between his gills, awe struck as always by the contrast of his skin against Abe's. Who knew that blue and red would look so beautiful together?

Those incredible, bluer than blue, large, sapphire eyes watched him and locked with his. Hellboy held his gaze – could get lost in those cerulean depths that were not one color but in fact several. It was like gazing into the night sky and realizing you'd never see the end. It was like gazing into the ocean and realizing just how deep it really was. There was simply no end to Abe's eyes. They seemed to be deeper than space and the ocean combined and the beauty of them were... breathtaking and soul shaking.

Feeling quite humbled by that incredible gaze he leaned forward and bestowed a tender kiss to the front of Abe's head where just underneath lay the key to all his incredible power. Well... certainly not all of it. Not when a mere glance from him could render Hellboy powerless and speechless.

He lightly began to kiss down his neck. If he could only quiet down his stomach he'd be happy...

Abe did his best to control his breathing as a hot tongue traced down his chest, around to the surprisingly sensitive areas where he lacked humanoid nipples, and down to where he would have had navel – had he been human. He felt sharp teeth gently nip at his ribs – the sensation leaving him gasping and trembling, those oh so teasing teeth and lips coming to stop at the edge of his pants.

And then they were gone.

Abe was about to open his eyes when he felt something warm and sticky poured onto his stomach. His secondary eyelid flew open and he blinked to clear his first membrane, looking down at Hellboy in shock.

“Is that... maple syrup?”

Hellboy picked up a fork from an unseen area, stabbed something with it from an equally unseen plate behind him, and dipped the pancake on the fork in the cooling syrup on Abe's skin, “I haven't had breakfast yet.”

 

~END~

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Vetesse.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.