Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
209
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,284

Piper's New White Lighter

Summary:

The Halliwells have a new White Lighter, much to Piper's delight!

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:


Piper's New White Lighter
by Pirate Turner

 

 

        Piper paced the attic nervously as she listened to her sisters talk.

        "Who do you think it will be?" Paige asked.

        "I'm sure we won't know him," Phoebe told her, watching Piper with sad eyes and knowing she was grieving for the loss of her husband who'd left them to become an Elder. "I just hope it isn't another hard ass like that one was." Leave it to Leo to have liked the bitch!

        All three Chosen Ones looked up at the familiar twinkling sound that bespoke a White Lighter's arrival. Piper's and Phoebe's mouths dropped open in shock. Paige looked at them questioningly.

        "Manny?!" Phoebe squeaked in surprise as Piper moved closer.

        "P-Prue?" Piper asked, her voice trembling just as much as her insides were. It couldn't be!

        Prue opened her new masculine arms wide with a beaming smile at her sisters. "When you die, your body becomes what it should have been," she explained. "I was supposed to be a man." She gazed into Piper's eyes, hoping she'd be okay with her new body.

        Phoebe stared in disbelief as Piper rushed into Prue's arms, hugged her tightly, and kissed her. At long last her beloved sister had returned!

 

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.