Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 16 of The Advent Calender Series
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
189
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,110

Untitled Closer

Summary:

another in my Advent fic series

Work Text:

"Flynn, Provenza, I'll have my cell phone if you need me, and please don't hesitate to call." Brenda didn't slow as she moved through the bullpen, even as she dug through her purse for who-knew-what. "And boys, I mean don't hesitate. This party tonight is a lot of Fitzie's coworkers and friends from the FBI; let's just say we don't get along too well."

Flynn and Provenza watched her go. "Ten bucks says she manages to trip over and claim jurisdiction on a murder before the end of the night."

Flynn barely thought about it, "I don't take sucker bets. Twenty says the case makes Fitz and the FBI look stupid before we're done."

Provenza scoffed. They'd come to like the little Southern Steamroller despite themselves, but she had the nuttiest luck. There was no doubt in their minds they'd been called out before the end of the night. But that was okay by them, they purposefully traded so they'd be the ones on call for the unit the week of Christmas. Neither really had any family, and none in town.

They were together, that was all that mattered.

Series this work belongs to: